Virtual Learning Assistance Program at ALC
We know that the 2020-2021 school year is a big question mark for some of you, a big disappointment for others and perhaps nothing but a big worry for others. Uncertainty is a difficult thing to deal with. We’d like to help take some of that uncertainty away if we can.
With some districts offering a choice between in person learning and their digital academy, some offering nothing but virtual schooling and still so many others who haven’t made a decision yet it is hard to know, as a parent, what to do and what is best for your child.
Some parents would like to take advantage of cyber school or the districts digital academy but don’t know (especially after the end of this past school year) how they can possibly facilitate that while having to go to work or while having to work from home while juggling being a homeschool teacher. Heck, many of us are not looking forward to the prospect of being full time parents AND full time homeschool teachers!
Hopefully, the gang here at ALC can help make the decision making a little bit easier for you.
For the 2020-2021 school year, ALC will be offering to facilitate your child’s digital learning! Here is what we are offering:
- Small group settings…no more than 12-15 children to a group
- Updated connectivity to ensure everyone can get online when they need to (even us!)
- Teachers dedicated to facilitating your child’s learning:
- Technology help
- Assignment and Homework help
- Assistance in finding the answers to their questions
- Ensuring they stick to their schedule (if provided)
- Continued adherence to the health and safety standards you have come to expect
- Socially distant classroom seating so that masks can be removed while doing schoolwork (masks will be worn when distancing is not possible like during recess)
If this sounds like exactly what you are looking for, give your director a call and get registered for the Fall. Space will be limited in order to maintain small groups and social distancing.