Infant Care at ALC
Infant care: how do you know when it’s right? Babies are hard to leave. Will a caregiver know what to do when she cries? Will he have enough hugs? It’s one of the toughest decisions you’ll make as the parent of a new baby.
Here at ALC, we know how tough a choice you’re making. That’s why we’ve built everything about our infant program by asking ourselves the question: what would you expect if you were dropping off your precious baby with a trusted family member? Then we strive to give your baby (and you!) just that.
You won’t catch babies being left in cribs for hours. Nope. Instead, we get them out and about for plenty of fine motor skill building, interaction, art projects, and more.
The thing that binds our centers together is that feeling of family. We know babies respond to stimuli and love. Do we put more energy into good baby care than most infant care centers? Yes. It’s who we are, it’s what we do.
Active Learning Centers offers three convenient locations for Infant Care.
Details about the Program:
- Sheets and Blankets are parent-provided
- All meals are parent-provided
- Diapers and wipes can be provided by parents or by the center, per parent preference. All centers providing diapering care use “Cuties” service
- Active Play: Tummy Time and one-on-one play
- ALC Beginnings is located on Trexlertown Road, in the Saltzman Plaza. Beginnings was designed to provide specialized care for 6 weeks to 36 months. Click here.
- ALC Fogelsville, located near Route 100 and Tilghman Rd, also conveniently offers Infant Care. Fogelsville ALC offers a beautiful, naturally lit Infant room in the front of the building, just across from the Director’s Office. Click here.
- ALC Palmer, located on the corner of Route 248 and Northwood Road, is positioned between Easton and Lower Nazareth, easily accessible from multiple highways. Palmer’s infant room was designed from scratch to be the perfectly safe and caring classroom. Click here.